6. Lee CH, Hsu CY, Huang PY, Chen CI, Lee YC*, Yu HS*. (2016) Arsenite regulates prolongation of glycan residues of membrane glycoprotein: A pivotal study via wax physisorption kinetics and FTIR Imaging. Int J Mol Sci 17: 427. (*corresponding author; ¥equal contribution)
7. Lee CH, Yu HS*. (2016) Role of mitochondria, ROS, and DNA damage in arsenic induced carcinogenesis. Front Biosci (Schol Ed) 8:312-320. (*corresponding author)
8. Hong CH, Lee CH, Yu HS, Huang SK. (2016) Benzopyrene, a major polyaromatic hydrocarbon in smoke fume, mobilizes Langerhans cells and polarizes Th2/17 responses in epicutaneous protein sensitization through the aryl hydrocarbon receptor. Int Immunopharmacol 36: 111-117.
9. Hu SC, Yu HS, Yen FL, Lin CL, Chen GS, Lan CC. (2016) Neutrophil extracellular trap formation is increased in psoriasis and induces human β-defensin-2 production in epidermal keratinocytes. Sci Rep 6: 31119.
10. Liao WT, Lu JH, Lee CH, Lan CE, Chang JG, Chai CY, Yu HS*. (2017) An Interaction between Arsenic-Induced epigenetic modification and inflammatory promotion in a skin equivalent during arsenic carcinogenesis. J Invest Dermatol 137: 187-196. (*corresponding author)
11. Wu CS, Tsao DA, Yu HS, Chien CY, Chang HR. (2017) Various UVB doses affect change of raf kinase inhibitor protein, nitric oxide and proliferation in keratinocytes. Toxicol In Vitro 42: 101-104.
12. Yu S, Yu HS, Lai HC, Wu CS, Jheng HY, Lan CC. (2017) Ultraviolet B (UVB) induces development of early melanocytic progenitors via increased oxidative stress in vitro suggesting the use of antioxidants after regimentation in UVB phototherapy for vitiligo. J Dermatol Sci 87: 208-210.
13. Wu CY, Hsu WL, Tsai MH, Liang JL, Lu JH, Yen CJ, Yu HS, Noda M, Lu CY, Chen CH, Yan SJ, Yoshioka T. (2017) Hydrogen gas protects IP3Rs by reducing disulfide bridges in human keratinocytes under oxidative stress. Sci Rep 7: 3606.
14. Huang YJ, Chih PL, Huang TH, Yu HS, Hsieh YL, Yu S. (2017) Skin ultrastructural findings in acquired generalized hypohidrosis/anhidrosis in a patient with subclinical Sjögren Syndrome. Acta Derm Venereol 97: 981-983.
15. Chen CJ, Chang HW, Yang CH, Chuang HY, Yu HS. (2017) Use of genetic algorithm combinational single-nucleotide polymorphisms could modify the association of blood lead levels and bone matrix density. Epidemiology 28: S121-S125.
16. Yu S, Yu HS, Lai HC, Wu CS, Jheng HY, Lan CC. (2017) Ultraviolet B (UVB) induces development of early melanocytic progenitors via increased oxidative stress in vitro suggesting the use of antioxidants after regimentation in UVB phototherapy for vitiligo. J Dermatol Sci 87: 208-210.
17. Liao WT, You HL, Lee CH, Lan CC, Chai CY, Chang SJ, Yu CL, Yu HS*. (2018) Cyclin D1 promoter -56 and -54 bp CpG un-methylation predicts invasive progression in arsenic-induced Bowen’s disease. J Dermatol Sci 89:191-197. (*corresponding author)
18. Lu JH, Liao WT, Lee CH, Chang KL, Ke HL, Yu HS*. (2018) ΔNp63 promotes abnormal epidermal proliferation in arsenical skin cancers. Toxicol In Vitro 53: 57-66. (*corresponding author)
19. Yu S, Liao WT, Lee CH, Chai CY, Yu CL, Yu HS*. (2018) Immunological dysfunction in chronic arsenic exposure: From subclinical condition to skin cancer. J Dermatol 45: 1271-1277. (*corresponding author)
20. Sebastian Yu, Cheng-Che Eric Lan, Yu HS*. (2018) Mechanisms of repigmentation induced by photobiomodulation therapy in vitiligo. Exp Dermatol Suppl 1:10-14. (*corresponding author)
21. Yu S, Hu SC, Yu HS, Chin YY, Cheng YC, Lee CH. (2019) Early sign of microangiopathy in systemic sclerosis: The significance of cold stress test in dynamic laser Doppler flowmetry. Clin Hemorheol Microcirc 71:373-378.
22. Stephen CS Hu, CL Lin, HS Yu*. (2019) Dermoscpic assessment of xerosis severity, pigmentation pattern and vascular morphology in subjects with physiological aging and photoaging. Eur J Dermatol 29:274-280. (*corresponding author)
23. Huang HW, Lee CH, Yu HS*. (2019) Arsenic-induced carcinogenesis and immune dysregulation. Int J Environ Res Public Health 16:E2746. (*corresponding author)
24. Wu CY, Yu HS*, Chai CY, Wen YH, Wu SS, Chang YP, Lin CR, Tsai JH*. (2019) Increased ischemic stroke risk in patients with Behcet's disease: A nationwide population-based cohort study. PLoS One 14: e0218652. (*corresponding author; ¥equal contribution)
25. Wu CY, Hsu WL, Tsai MH, Chai CY, Yen CJ, Chen CH, Lu JH, Yu HS*, Yoshioka T*. (2019) A potential new approach for treating systemic sclerosis: Dedifferentiation of SSc fibroblasts and change in the microenvironment by blocking store-operated Ca2+ entry. PLoS One 14: e0213400. (*corresponding author; ¥equal contribution)
26. Tsai HY, Su FC, Chou CH, Lin YH, Huang KC, Yang YJ, Kuo LW, Liao LD, Yu HS. (2019) Wearable inverse light-emitting diode sensor for measuring light intensity at specific wavelengths in light therapy. IEEE T INSTRUM MEAS 68: 1561-1574.
27. Liao WT, Hung CH, Liang SS, Lu JH, Chai CY, Lee CH, Yu S, Yu HS*. (2019) Near-infrared radiation induces an anti-inflammatory M2 macrophage polarization via epigenetic regulation of the mitochondrial citrate synthase gene. (Submitted) (*corresponding author)
28. You MS, Yang WB, Cheng CH,Chang HC, HS Yu*. (2019) Red LED lighting treatment promotes cognitive learning through up-regulation of trpm4 in zebrafish.( Submitted) (*corresponding author)